Become an internet superstar!
For those of you that follow my posts at gregqualls.com know, Shannon and I are having our first kid in little less than three/four weeks.
Being the strategry kinda guy that I am, I know thereâ€™s no way Iâ€™ll get any quality blogging done during that week, so I think this is the perfect opportunity to try something Iâ€™ve been thinking about since I saw Clayton Bell do it on his site: Reader Week 2008!
For a week after the kid is born, I want to post your beer reviews, tips and tricks, insights on the church and beer/alcohol, articles on the historical church and beer, posts on theology, and posts on evangelism. Iâ€™m calling for entries now so that I can sort them out and have them set to auto-post while weâ€™re “enjoying” our first days with our kid , whenever that might be!
Here are the guidelines:
- Email me ASAP to let me know if youâ€™re interested. You donâ€™t have to have the post written already, but I want to make sure enough people are lined up to pull this off. greg[at]thebeerean[dot]com with the subject line â€œGuest Blog.â€
- Short and Sweet: Even though I donâ€™t always follow this rule, Iâ€™d like all the posts to be no longer than 300 words.
- Focus, Focus, Focus: When you email me, please let me know which of the categories listed above your post will fall into.
The benefits to you:
- Your writing and personal blog will be exposed to TENS of new readers! (Hey, itâ€™s the best Iâ€™ve got!)
- If donâ€™t have a blog, hereâ€™s your chance to get something out there without having to commit to a entire blog
- Youâ€™re helping me out! Weâ€™re friends, arenâ€™t we? Can you help a brotha out?
So there you have it! Reader Week 2008. I look forward to my email blowing up in response!